Taman Bunga Nusantara is the first flower display park in Indonesia. The park is equipped with a collection of famous and unique flowering plants from around the world. With hundreds of varieties of flowering plants in the park, Taman Bunga Nusantara truly becomes a place where flowers from all over the world grow.
“We are displaying a vast acreage for the growth of flowers from South America, Australia, Africa and Asia.We also have 50,000m2 of land display bedding plant.”
Mrs. Suhardani Bustanil Arifin, initiator and Chairman of Bunga Nusantara Foundation and other members began pioneering the development of this park in 1992, then intensively the initial development of the park began in 1993. The main purpose of this park for the Foundation Bunga Nusantara Foundation is to create a Taman Bunga Nusantara as one of tourism asset based on national agro tourism with international scale.
- Assist the Government in the field of agro-tourism development.
- Provide facilities for research, education, and improve community creativity.
- Help improve the growth of the economic sector, regional income and society, especially the flower farmers.
- Preserving rare plants and environmental insights.
- Creating jobs for local communities.
- Increasing people’s love for interest as a source of income and prosperity.
- Provide a healthy recreation place for domestic and foreign tourists.
- Seeking new sources of growth in the agricultural sector.
A wide selection of beautiful photo objects.
MUSEUM OF LIFE
The circulation germinates, takes root, grows, flowering, and then replaced.
Experiment various types of flowers and plants from inside and outside Indonesia.